Glass flower necklace. Bracelet flowers.
Glass Flower Necklace
- (Glass flowers) The Glass Flowers, formally The Ware Collection of Blaschka Glass Models of Plants, is a famous collection of highly-realistic glass botanical models at the Harvard Museum of Natural History at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
glass flowers and leaves necklace
Here comes the bride? Maybe...depending on the bride. This necklace is lovely, sweet and very feminine. Beautiful pink glass flower beads are strung with glass leaves, creating a beautiful and ethereal wreath for your neck. Would look lovely on the sprightly bride. It is so pretty and delicate with a sterling silver clasp. The necklace measures 19" long.
Available in my shop.
Vintage Green Czech Glass Flower Necklace
Please see my profile for details on purchasing this item.
Circa 1930. Exquisite doesn't begin to describe this necklace. The beaded chain features spring green Czech glass, graduated beads embellished with pink blue, yellow and green flowers. It has a barrel closure and is 15 inches long.
watercolor floral dress
silk wedding flowers
bridal bouquets with tulips
flower shop in vancouver
rose bride bouquet
dry flower art
flowers for wedding reception