Make A Flower Press : Amaryllis After Flowering.
Make A Flower Press
- Pressed flower craft consists of drying flower petals and leaves in a flower press to flatten and exclude light and moisture. Pressing flowers makes them appear flat, and often there is a change in color, ranging from faded colors to a greater intensity of vibrant colors.
- The structure or composition of something
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
Providing an assortment of unique novelty projects, this dynamic guidebook details 20 beautiful flower designs that knitters and flower lovers alike will enjoy crafting. The full, clear patterns are accompanied with easy-to-follow instructions suitable for knitters of all levels, and the useful photographs are sure to both inform and inspire. Projects include daffodils, peace lilies, poppies, tulips, and daisies, and the finished flowers can then be displayed as is or used to embellish bags, clothes, shoes, and other items. For those on a budget wanting to do something fun with leftover scraps of yarn, this collection offers a great taste of novelty knitting.
Cutting and placing the flower
Slice the frilly stemon from the face.
turn over carefully , lay on pad as shown
cut the extra green petals from back .
cut 2 pieces of paper big enough to cover flower . fold and cut a half moon out of edge to make a circle in the paper.
then cut this piece in half . Apply the paper carefully between the petals and the star leaves as shown here.
then turn over.
I was trimming my viola and just couldn't let them go because they were still in good shape. Then I remembered we used to make pressed flower all the time when we were little. In just a few days they turned out to be beautiful pressed flowers :)
hmmm maybe I could make a card with it. Good thing my best friend's birthday is coming up :)
flower cake pictures
artificial flowers song
flower of scotland tartan
large flower bracelet
flower delivery in poland
make flower corsage
artificial flower vases
flower beds annuals
make your own flower bouquet
fragrant flower plants